For further assistance, contact Telecommunications at 860-486-4357 or Telecom@uconn.edu
Important: This phone must only be plugged into an analog line. Never plug it into an ISDN jack.
- Place Polycom in the center of the table, away from papers and other objects.
- Plug power unit into an electrical outlet. Plug the short cable into an “active” ANALOG (single line) jack. Plug the long cable into the bottom of the Polycom set.
- To place a call, press the ON/OFF switch, wait for dial tone, and then dial the number. Remember to dial 8 for off-campus, and 1 for long distance.
Use the VOL -/+ button to adjust the speaker volume.
Three Way Calling
- Dial first party.
- Press FLASH, and dial second party and announce call.
- Press FLASH again to connect all parties.
- Two party conversation can resume when any party hangs up.
- You can activate a 3-way call while already on a call by following the same procedure.
Six Way Calling
- Dial 112, then call first party.
- Press FLASH, and dial second party.
- Press FLASH again to join parties. Continue pressing FLASH to add additional parties. You may also activate this feature while already on a call by pressing FLASH, dialing 112, and then continuing as above.
- Pressing MUTE allows you to hear your caller, but the caller can’t hear you. Press MUTE again to return to normal conversation.
- Used for system feature access, similar to a recall button.
- Ringer Volume
- HI, LO, OFF settings. (On the bottom of the set)