Effective January 1, 2017 – UITS will no longer order headsets and conference phones for the university community. We encourage you to order them directly to save time and money.
- Purchasing has a contract page that departments can check out. The contract for telephone equipment & supplies is listed here. If there are any questions specific to pricing, please reach out to Stacee Fournier in Purchasing at 860-486-7931.
- Other vendors can be found through the Kuali Shop Catalogs.
- Reminder for those buying conference phones:
- Be sure to have an “active” analog line to use the conference phone.
- If you need to use an ISDN phone (multi-button set), you may need to purchase an adapter depending on the type of conference phone you order.