Departments may purchase conference telephones through HuskyBuy technology vendors.
- For assistance with HuskyBuy, please contact HuskyBuy Support at 860-486-2BUY (2289)
- For assistance with headset selection, please contact the supplier directly.
Before purchasing a device, please note:
- Be sure to have an active, analog phone line in the location you wish to use the conference phone.
- If you have an ISDN (multi-line) phone in that location, you will need to purchase an adapter also.
- Make sure you are purchasing a standard (analog) device, and not a VoIP phone.
- Although UConn is starting to deploy VoIP, most locations still have standard phone service.
- If you do require a conference phone in a location that has already been converted to Cisco VoIP, please contact ITS about purchasing a Cisco conference phone.